2023年8月6日发(作者:何明智)
现在在我身边的时小罗伯特·唐尼
I love seeing myself on a jumbo toronto. Thank you very much。
我喜欢在大屏幕(?)上看见自己 谢谢
as wonderful to see you here in london.
非常高兴能在伦敦见到你
Have you enjoyed your walk down the carpet so far? Everyone so excited about
走红毯的过程开心吗?我看到每个人都非常兴奋
incredible.
很棒
And by the way, London in general right now.
顺便一问 伦敦这是怎么了?
is it just on fire? The streets are just going?
大街小巷好像都在沸腾
It's summer , we got the Oppenheimer premiere,
夏天 《奥本海默》的首映礼
what could be better?
还有什么比这更好的呢?
it's an incredible night for an incredible movie.
不可思议的夜晚 不可思议的电影
So tell me, let me take you back to ,to the start when you first get the call.
想问你第一次接到演出邀请的感受?
From Christopher Nolan, he wants you to be in his latest movie.
克里斯托弗·诺兰打电话来邀请你出演他的新电影
What's your reaction to that?
你当时有什么样的反应?
I try to be as dry in British as he is.
我试图用和他同样的英语口语回答
I just can't pull it off.
但我做不到
I read the script. I was absolutely mind blown
读完剧本 我完全惊呆了
and he looked at me and he goes, so will you do it?
他对我说 你愿意出演吗?
I was like,yeah of course
我说 当然 当然愿意
I cannot wait till people actually start get, getting to experience this in theaters to be here
我迫不及待地想让人们在影院观看到这部电影
and doing this premiere in the Uk.
现在是伦敦的首映礼
I mean, look at all these folks here. God bless you, love you.
看看这里的所有人 上帝祝福你们
This film has the cast to bend her.
这部电影让所有人折服
I'm just gonna flat out say this is the best film I have ever been in,
我可以说这是我演过的最好的电影
and I cannot wait for you all to get to experience it with Cillian Murphy as our Oppenheimer
迫不及待地希望你们都能来体验一下
that's incredible.
这部由Cillian Murphy饰演奥本海默的电影
And it is a wonderful movie.
如此精彩的电影
What can people expect all our audience here tonight when they finally get to see this movie?
今晚的观众终于能看到这部电影
What's in store for them?
会有怎么样的惊喜吗?
The funny thing is no matter what your expectations are or what you might think.
无论你在期待什么 想要什么
Oh It's this thing and it's kind of about this period in time.
“噢这是一部关于那个时期的电影”
And I guess it's about the atomic bomb of the trinity test.
“我猜测肯定是在讲那个原子弹的三位一体核试验”
This transcends that and is just such an immerse of experience.
而这部电影超越了这些 让人身临其境
This is what a summer blockbuster when I was growing up used to be where you were kind of.
这是一部如此成功的夏季电影
just you, kind of like changed your life.
就好像改变了你的生活一样
But again, it's why Chris Nolan is who he is.
这也正是克里斯·诺兰的魅力所在
The guy is a super genius.
他是个超级天才
You are incredible in this incredible film. Robert Downey Jr.
你在这部出色的电影中也有着了不起的演出
I'm sorry, what did you say?
对不起你说什么?
I didn't hear you
我没听清
do one more.
再说一遍
He's absolutely incredible.
你也非常了不起
I'm sorry. I I thought my mic went out for a second. God bless you all. Loving UK
对不起 我还以为是自己麦克风坏了 我爱英国
let's hail for Robert Downey Jr.
让我们为小罗伯特·唐尼欢呼
Right now, I’m standing with Josh Hartnett. Welcome.
现在 让我们欢迎乔什·哈奈特
-Good to see you -Good to see you as well.
-很高兴见到你 -我也很高兴见到你
We were just chatting a little bit.
我们刚刚讨论到
I kind of wanted to know what it was like working with Nolan, but also what it was like.
我想知道和诺兰合作是种什么样的感受
When you got that call, when you found out you'd be in Oppenheimer well。
尤其是当你得知自己将出演《奥本海默》时
being able to work with Chris has been kind of a lifelong dream for me.
从我大概二十多年前认识他以来
Since I met him probably 20 years ago, a little over 20 years ago.
能够和克里斯合作是我一生的梦想
And to be called up to do this film that I think is really important.
能够出演这部电影 我认为是非常重大的
And it has filled with so many great actors.
这里有许多出色的演员
And as you just saw, Robert Downey Jr is like the ultimate hype man for any film,
如你所见 小罗伯特·唐尼就是在哪里都是终极焦点人物
doing a fantastic job up there.
他在电影里表现完美
And we have so many great actors and just to be a part of this crew is fantastic.
我们有众多优秀演员 能够成为其中一员的感受非常好
The fact that Chris is like, he's a modern sort of magic maker of cinema.
克里斯就像是现代电影的魔术师
He doesn't require any special effects, a
他不需要特效
and he kind of just does everything within the camera.
他只用摄像机就能做到所有事
It's to me very exciting to be a part of something like that,
这在如今是非罕见
which I think is rare and rare these days.
因为参与其中让我感到非常兴奋
And you're absolutely wonderful in the film, the back and forth that you and Cillian throughout great stuff.
你在片中表现十分出色 你和Cillian贯穿始终
like truly , as a fan of movies. It's just a pleasure getting to watch.
观看这部电影是一种享受
Thank you very much.
谢谢
It's a long carpet so that I know they're gonna want to send you on your way. But thank you so much for stopping by
红毯还很长 感谢你的停留
-nice to talk to you -nice to talk to you as well.
-很高兴和你交流 -我也很高兴
Taking the role of J Robert Oppenheimer in Oppenheimer, it's Cillian. Murphy
《奥本海默》中J·罗伯特·奥本海默的饰演者——Cillian Murphy
how it’s are you this evening here in London?
今晚在伦敦过得怎么样?
I'm very happy to be here.
我很高兴能来到这里
It's wonderful to have you here. It's very exciting.
你能到来也非常让人激动
So just to take you back to the moment that Christopher Nolan approaches you and goes,
我想知道当克里斯托弗·诺兰找到你说
I’d like you to take the role of J Robert Oppenheimer in this movie.
“我希望你能在这部电影中出演J·罗伯特·奥本海默”
How do you react in that moment?
那一刻你有什么反应?
I’m in, with shock, honestly, at the beginning,
老实说 一开始我非常震惊
I’ve worked with Chris a long time
我和克里斯合作了很长的一段时间
and we're good pals and we've had a good work in relationship.
我们私下是好朋友 工作上是好伙伴
And I always wanted to play a big part for him.
我一直想为他出演一个重要角色
And then he called me out of the blue, like he likes to do,
然后他突然打电话通知我 就好像他想要这么做一样
doesn't even have a cell phone. It was Emma call me.
实际上他没有 是艾玛打电话给我的
Then I just got to work.
然后我就开始工作了
When you read the script, what was your reaction?
读剧本时有什么的感受?
When you read the script for the first time. he gives you the script,
当他给你剧本 你第一次读剧本
You see the pole. What's that like?
当你看见自己的角色时 是什么感觉?
I thought it was one of the best things I’d ever read.
我认为那是我读过的最好的东西之一
It was an extraordinary piece of writing.
那是非凡的文学作品
He'd written it in the first person as well, which i'd never encountered before in the script.
他用第一人称来写的剧本 从未有过的体验
So I knew that would be a very subjective experience for the audience.
这让我知道 这部电影对观众将是一次非常主观的体验
So I knew I had a lot of work to do.
所以我预感自己有许多工作要做
In terms of your working relationship.
关于你们的工作关系
Like you said, this is the 6th time you and Christopher Nolan have worked together.
就像你说的 这是你与克里斯托弗·诺兰的第六次合作
What is so special about that working relationship with him?
这样的工作关系有什么特别之处吗?
I think we collaboration always breeds, trust, and it breads a shorthand.
我认为合作增长了我们之间的信任 形成一种快速的默契
And you can go directly to the work.
让你可以直接进入工作状态
And we have a great respect for each other.
我们非常尊重彼此
And it's just all about the work.
这一切都与作品有关
In terms of this movie. In particular,
就这部电影而言
how did it compare to other experiences of Christopher Nolan sets?
它与其他几部和克里斯托弗·诺兰合作的经历相比如何?
Because we've heard a lot about the practical work he does in camera.
我们都听说他有很多实拍镜头
What was special about that On Oppenheimer?
《奥本海默》有什么特别之处?
it's always has been, i've never done any green screen work for Chris.
我几乎没在与克里斯的合作中做过任何绿幕的拍摄
It's always been on the side of a mountain
总是在山边
or on a boat in <Dunkirk> or whatever it is.
或是《敦刻尔克》中的船 或是其他什么的
And it puts you in the shoes of the characters.
这些都让你能够身临其境地感受角色
So you experience what. they would be experiencing in a really visceral way
能够非常直观地体验到角色所经历的一切
like we shot in Oppenheimer real home in Los Alamos.
就像这次 我们在奥本海默位于洛斯阿拉莫斯城的家中拍摄
We shot in Einstein’s office in Princeton.
我们在爱因斯坦位于普林斯顿大学的办公室中拍摄
So you feel the energy vibrating from the walls.
能够从真实环境所包围的空间中感受到能量
That's incredible.
这太不可思议了
And in terms of what audiences can expect from this experience,
关于观众对电影体验的期待
because i've watched it, it's a stunning movie.
因为我已经看过了 这是一部让人惊叹的电影
It leaves you with questions.
它给人留下了问题
What are you hoping people walk out of Oppenheimer with?
你希望人们观影后留下怎么样的印象
I think it's more an experience than a movie.
我认为与其说是电影 这接近一种体验
Chris always describes it as 3d without the glasses.
克里斯把它形容为不需要戴眼镜的3D体验
If you watch it in IMAX which everyone should, and it's
如果你选择去看IMAX 我认为所有人都应该看IMAX版
just thrilling, entertaining, amazing, challenging piece of work.
它是惊险的、有娱乐性的,是惊人的、具有挑战性的作品
And I,I,I just. It’s so immersed, isn't it?
它让人沉浸其中 不是吗?
Like you, like 3 hours fly by in this movie。
三小时飞逝在这部电影中
and you got all these incredible actors. The best actors in the world.
所有这些令人印象深刻的演员 可以说是世界上最好的演员
working alongside those guys was just mind-blowing for me.
和他们一起工作简直让我兴奋。
It's an incredible performance you gave in the movie, Cillian.
Cillian你在电影中的表演令人难以置信
Lovely. Thank you for stopping by
谢谢你的停留
Ladies and gentlemen, the incredible Cillian Murphy.
女士们先生们 让我们为出色的Cillian Murphy欢呼
Thanks.
谢谢
Ladies and gentlemen, I’m joined now by the incredible Mr. Matt Damon.
女士们 先生们 现在在我身边的是马特·达蒙先生
Matt, lovely to see you here in London.
很高兴在伦敦见到你 马特
How is it walking the carpet tonight for Oppenheimer?
为《奥本海默》走红毯的感觉如何?
So good.
很不错
it's great. You can feel how big this one is. It's very very cool.
你能感觉到这是个大型盛事 这太酷了
And now tell me a little bit about the boom, boom, boom.
让我们来谈谈…
We'll share this microphone. Thanks. You were interviewing me, then.
我们使用同一个麦克风 谢谢 变成你采访我了
And so let me get you there. You go back in the game.
你拿着这个 现在一切正常了
So I just that would have been terrible how that happened at the trinity test.
如果在三位一体核试验中发生这种事 那太可怕了
Broken thing is really bad.
坏掉的东西总是很糟糕
Tell me a little bit about how Chris approached you.
谈谈克里斯是如何找上你的
Christopher Nolan approached you for this role.
克里斯托弗·诺兰是如何找你出演这个角色的
How did it happen? And what was your reaction。
当时你的反应如何?
with Chris, He just, I think I send him a text every week that
我想我每周都会给他发消息
that basically says still available.
告诉他我一直有空
And I had done <Interstellar> almost 10 years ago,
拍摄《星际穿越》已经是几乎十年前的事情了
and which was a great experience.
那是一次很棒的经历
And then he did two more movies and I was on ice for a few movies
在那之后他又拍了两部电影 而我都被搁置在外
and never got the call.
再没接到电话
And then out of the blue he called.
然后他突然打来了
And that's a great day when you get a call from Chris Nolan.
当你接到克里斯·诺兰的电话 那必然是伟大的一天
I bet it’s an immediate.
我敢说那绝对很突然
yeah.
是的
In terms of walking on to a Christopher Nolan set, what is the atmosphere like?
再次走进克里斯托弗·诺兰的片
How is it compare?
和之前相比感觉如何?
Is there something special in the air when you're on a set of Christopher Nolan?
是否真的有种独属于克里斯托弗·诺兰的气氛?
What's cool Is everybody nobody says it,
每个人都没说出来
but everybody feels really lucky to be there.
但我想每个人都庆幸自己能在那儿
Like in every department, you kind of give each other a knowing
你只需要给对方一个会心的眼神就能得知
look like this is the place and we're at it.
这里是我们的地方 我们就在这里
But actually, what he does he, he really well,
他做得真的很好
he is. he kind of creates almost a casual environment
他创造了一种近乎随意的环境
so that actors everybody feels comfortable like
让每个演员都感到舒适
he's just very accessible and very, very easy to work with.
他平易近人 合作轻松
And I think that's why the performances are always good in his movies.
我想这就是他电影中所有演出都很出色的原因
Yours included in that fantastic performance.
你的演出也是组成出色的一部分
Ladies and gentlemen, let's hear it for the brilliant Mr Matt Damon.
女士们先生们 让我们为马特·达蒙先生欢呼!
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Hello. I am now here with Mr Christopher Nolan and Miss Emma Thomas.
现在在我身边的是克里斯托弗·诺兰先生和艾玛·托马斯女士 抱歉
how's it going?
感觉如何
Great.
好极了
I was gonna say what is it like to be in London?
回到伦敦是什么样的感受?
What is it like to be here showing your movie in your home?
能够在自己家乡上映电影的感受如何?
I mean, there's nothing like in London premiere.
我想说 没有哪里能比得上伦敦的首映式
It's so exciting for us to come back
对我们来说 回到伦敦
and have a British audience be amongst the first to see a film.
让英国观众成为首批观影者 是多么让人兴奋
now that like reviews are starting to come out people are at absolutely obsessed with this movie
目前的评论都反应着人们对这部电影的着迷
for the people that are still yet to buy their tickets,
对那些还没有买票的人
which I don't understand why they don't have them yet, for the people watching.
好吧 对于那些观影者
What do you think is the draw to this movie?
你认为这部电影的吸引力在哪里?
What do you want people to get out of this film?
你希望人们从这部电影中得到什么?
We'll let you take this one.
这个问题你来回答
I, I think that what I love about all of Chris's movies and this one,
我喜欢所有克里斯的电影 尤其是这部
in particular, is that it really transport people into a characters head ,
因为它能把观众带入角色的内心世界
into a story that they haven't seen before.
带入一个他们从未见过的故事里
And I’m really excited for
我总是对此非常期待
We get. I mean, it's the deepest of character studies that i've ever seen.
这是我所见过对于人物研究最深刻的电影
It's a a wonderful film.
这是一部精彩的电影
Thank you guys so much for stopping by.
感谢你们的停留
This is a pleasure to chat with you both. Again.
很荣幸能和你们交谈
-thank you. -thank you.
-谢谢 -谢谢
本文发布于:2023-08-06 07:06:31,感谢您对本站的认可!
本文链接:http://www.ranqi119.com/ge/78/680147.html
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论) |